Sunday 17 March 2013

Taking that break

Darlings,
I have been having an almost unbearable time lately, i say almost cause well, am still here no?
But today i woke up so very angry at the world and it has been a while since i felt the urge to scream,not yell, just scream in someone's face.
I think its safe to say i am not fit for public and or online interactions. i am literally one stupid cunty word away from slapping someone's fucking mouth off.
I know this should be prime time for me to flood you with angsty posts but i haven't been too happy with my last posts and i am not quite sure i can write at the moment. i have several drafts already that are just not doing it for me.
Anyway, will not be posting on any of my blogs (here there and everything in between; confuzzled lawyer; and Invasion of art) for sometime, and i probably will not be online. twitter or facebook. half the fuckers i wanna kick in the vagina are there. and i understand its not their fault that they have troll blood in them if i were to judge by their looks and pea brains. am sorry. see. not fit for any interactions.

i hate that i am so angry at the moment, and if you ask me if its about that time of the month i will stab you in the eye with my pencil. its a spongebob pencil.
so i will be off. it might be till tomorrow, or for a few weeks.

The health store this sides finally stocked up on yoga mats. cannot wait to get a new one.

namaste little fuckers

1 comment:

  1. Have lots of tea, and yoga and a restful, refreshing rest <3 then come back fighting.

    ReplyDelete