Tuesday 24 July 2012

apologies of the mind

.darlings,
i apologise for my absence. i have reasons of course, but for all who know me, know i don't apologise if i don't mean it. and my reasons are alot, and i feel they will ed sounding like whines...and i just cant...
...i wont promise you that it won't happen again though...this little post is basically to thank you all for reading my posts....like really, when i started this, i wasn't aware just how overwhelming it will be to let someone else read my work...i hardly ever, i can count on one hand before this, when i gave someone my work to read, essays not included...and the feedback has been amazing..i cant...i cant even explain it.

This shout out goes to Olivia Lee, you will find her on the previous comments box...she is an astounding writer, and dare i say friend? i have known her for close to a year, and her work is amazing. she inspired me to start this by the way...how she writes, and how her words flow...and for her to praise my blog in that way, its just something else altogether.

and everyone else i can't mention, with your inboxes, and your comments,they just make make my days.
so this post, is to let you know, that i appreciate it, i felt like a douche preening, somewhat reluctantly, to your lovely comments, without letting you all know just how happy they make me...i dint think the thank yous i say are enough.

also...i wont lie, ive been going through a crap time lately..i went on a self imposed isolation awhile back so i don't infect you all with my sour disposition and generally maudlin thoughts. it was sweet for all those who called, and am sorry i never picked up, or texted back.....it was nothing personal, for all i know, my moods are like a virus, might get infected by reading a text.lols. no, really.


and finally, i have various posts in mind, i just cant decide on which one to put down. the most recent idea was abit out there...like it would be an 11 on a scale of madness from 1 to 10...abit of BDSM, am sure you saw that coming, with possible he saddest ending ever.

another post, i will summarise as....disturbed, mind play.looool.

and....one of my biffles posted a blog on wordpress...royhatesyouall on wordpress...go read his latest post...am thinking of countering that post...ladies....do you want me to tell the men shit they do that makes us want to cause grievous body harm?

so you all let me know...oh yeah...a lovely blogger asked me to post a link for her sex toy shop...so y'all look at them flesh coloured dildos and magenta vibrators and buy buy buy...some of you could use anal beads too.
http://www.facebook.com/EstranosToys

ta-ta


p.s...sorry for the typos, can't be bothered to spell check tbh.looool.mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment